Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost serious Oops!

Very busy week, which included a trip to the grocery store and a return trip when I remembered a need to stock up on gin again. Musing over the size of the final tab on my way to the car, I thought, this can't be.  Reviewing the receipt, I realized that I'd just purchased a $140 bottle of brandy. Yowwww! Thankfully, my friends at Byerly's Liquor let me exchange that ghastly error for the moderately priced $14 bottle that I had intended to buy.  I can't imagine drinking anything that cost $140 a bottle.  It would seem to me it would have to be framed and hung on the wall with 24 hour guards assigned to protect the investment - adding substantially to its price tag, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo of your dogs getting crazy! I never see them being wild and nutso!

    ReplyDelete