Friday, July 2, 2010

Nothing so beautiful as . . .

There is nothing so beautiful as a summer morning in Minnesota. Cool breezes wafting through the open windows. Sunshine falling on the blooming petunias and lilies and hosta and the like. Lush green lawns. Towering trees, newly planted trees and the patches of sun and shade along the parkway. Skies so blue. Windows flung open to bring in freshness and color and soft rustling sounds of the leaves in the breeze. Ah! Would that I were a poet, but alas, it has all been said before.

I love it here!

1 comment:

  1. Meeeeee toooo!

    I wish it was easier to get a breeze through my house but right now it just isn't. Soon I hope. (Has to do with windows being still sealed for winter.)

    Have a wonderful Independence Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete