Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where have I been?

I really have no idea, but for several weeks I have not been inspired to share my life with others, which is perhaps a very good thing for all involved.  I have been pretty much where I was supposed to be most of the time, physically anyway.

I am now making lists of things to do on the task section of my new version of Outlook, which is on my new computer, which I have because my previous computer died after a few days of its having trouble waking up in the mornings.

I have made a detailed list of things I need to do.  I check it in the morning to decide what I will do that day and in the afternoon I cross off the several things I have done that day.  Stress reduction and reward works.  Day before yesterday, for example, I cleaned the downstairs bathroom,  edited my list which had read "clean bathrooms" to read "clean upstairs bathroom" and "clean downstairs bathroom," which I could immediately cross off as "done".  Yesterday I attached my new license plate tabs and crossed that off my list.  So satisfying.  Clearly, this is not a life filled with overwhelming projects to be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment